Friday, August 1, 2014

May/June/July Reading Challenge Update

As you may recall from my post earlier this year, I decided to take part in the 2014 Reading Challenge through Goodreads. I set a conservative goal of reading 26 books this year, and (despite some recent setbacks) I'm still doing well.

I started off the year really strong, and was loving how many books I was able to make it through. I was also happy that I was well ahead of schedule to reach my goal, because I knew that sometimes in life there just isn't much extra time to do the things we love, like reading every day.

This summer was one of those times, and sadly I was only able to finish two books in the last three months. However, I'm still at 69% of my goal, and three books ahead of schedule, so I guess I'm still doing alright.

Here is a recap of what I did manage to read this summer. You can find the full reviews by following the links below.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth




















The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo



















No comments:

Post a Comment