Sunday, July 7, 2013

Patriotic Nail Art

Besides making fun treats for the 4th of July, my daughter and I continued our holiday nail art tradition this year. It has evolved a bit, though (as traditions sometimes do) and we got more creative (and had even more fun) than we did last year.

Thanks to my stamp set and image plates, we have a lot more options now.


And so we decided to really go with the "stars and stripes" theme.



As usual, the shared mani/pedi with my daughter was one of the best parts of my holiday. And I loved how excited she got about the "beautiful!" design, and how much fun she had showing off our matching nails to everyone we saw. The kids can keep their cupcakes. This was my special holiday treat.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure looks a lot of fun. No wonder women dream of having girls so that they can do things together.
    I also wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my son and I have our own special time together too, but there definitely is something unique about getting to do your nails with your little girl. And she's not always a "girly-girl" (she likes video games, and talking cars with Daddy) but I'm glad she has fun with nail polish so we can share times like these. :)

      I'm glad I discovered your blog. Thanks, UBC!

      Delete