Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White & Cute

Today is July 4th, which of course is the day that we in the United States celebrate our Independence Day. There are many traditions surrounding this holiday, most having to do with food and explosives. Sometimes parades. Sometimes festivals. Usually picnics or barbecues followed by fireworks.

But this year, in addition to the food and the festivities, my daughter and I have also started a new tradition.


We decided to express our patriotism with this adorable manicure. And of course we had to have the pedicure to go along with it.


I spent a fabulous, fun-filled day with my family today. (It was busy, and it was exhausting, but there were enough giggles and squeals to make every moment of it worthwhile.) But in the end, my favorite part of the entire holiday turned out to be sitting down for a mani/pedi with my 4-year-old daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment